2007-09-17

On the road again...

Well, here we are in Orlando, F-L-A. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, which is the hotel for people who can't get enough crappy rock and roll memorabilia from the Hard Rock Cafe. I mean, do I really need a hotel room with pictures of the Temptations, Elvis, and TWO pictures of the Beatles on the wall? I don't think so. But hey, where else can you get a do not disturb sign that says "I hear ya knockin', but ya can't come in?" Wow.

In other news, the stress from the Madison Square Garden show has given me a nice head cold, which makes me miserable. I spent my entire day off in Orlando, literally walking distance from Universal Studios, in bed. Awesome. As far as the MSG show, well, I did everything I could. But I guess there's just some things you can't prevent. Read all about it here. Some good pics here. Oh well. I'm over it. Life goes on, and the rest of the tour should be fun, right? Sure.

This made me laugh yesterday when Ally showed it to me. I can't believe this guy is serious. And if he is, he should really think about removing himself from the gene pool. Thanks. Oh, yeah, language warning!













"In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes."
- Andy Warhol

No comments: