2006-12-24

Yes, it's official, I have too much time on my hands. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you, the 12 w00t!'s of Christmas! (abbreviated version. You know the song, fill in the rest.)

On the twelfth w00t! of Christmas, my true love gave to me, 12 bajillion radar detectors, 11 MP3 players, 10 digital cameras, 9 iPod accessories, 8 home projectors, 7 GPS systems, 60 different watches, 5 bags of crap! 4 cordless phones, 3 robot vacuums, a twofer Tuesday speaker, and a brand new Playstation 3.

That is all. Merry X-Mas, as in Malcolm X-Mas, you cracker fools!

"The pursuit of happiness is a most ridiculous phrase; if you pursue happiness you'll never find it."

C. P. Snow (1905 - 1980)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Woot post made me laugh! If you haven't done so, you need to check out Tanga.com and also their daily fun puzzles. It's a woot clone but they have some pretty decent stuff and is the only site I check nightly (along with woot)