2007-07-24

I woke up in Pittsburgh this morning and looked out of the bus window to see this:

Now, I'm not really sure what goes on in a strip district, in fact, I've never even heard of a strip district, but I can't say I've ever seen a city advertise it before.

This is a rather interesting sign that was on the wall outside the theatre. It's good that Pittsburgh tries to keep their city clean by posting signs about not peeing in the street. They need some of these in New York, I think.

Otherwise, P-burgh has been a rough day. Kind of a hostile crew, and I guess the promoter doesn't want to pay for enough guys or something. So yeah, that's about it.

Cleveland went ok, the day off was good. We went over to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and wandered around there: they had an exhibit on the Warped Tour, The Doors, and The Clash. Interesting stuff, but not too exciting, really. I mean, you can only look at so many guitars and pieces of notebook paper with song lyrics on it. But it was a good waste of a few hours, I guess. And we didn't have to pay to get in, because we have tour laminates. So it was worth the money, at least.

On a sadder note, Toby Radloff, Genuine Nerd, could not make the show because he had to work on Tuesday. But Bobby did call him, and had a little chat with him and everything. It would have been supercool if he did come, but life goes on.

So tomorrow is Columbus, OH, and then a nice long drive to Grand Rapids. Hoo boy!

"Hey, careful, man, there's a beverage here!"

The Dude, The Big Lebowski

No comments: