2007-02-28

Hey Gang! Chillin' here in Phoenix, where the temperature is a chilly 66 deg F. Hope you're all keeping warm! So, just a quickie: 1. for those of you who are "sarcastically challenged" (I know who you are), my comment about getting engaged not being "important" is supposed to be a JOKE! Get it!?! I put it a the END of the post, after all kinds of other, not really significant CRAP and said it wasn't a big deal. HA HA HA!

2. I saw this sign the other day as we wandered thru a mall (we're really working hard. Honest, Mom.)

Now, I think it needs to be said that crabs are not cool. Ever. Not that I would know from personal experience, but it really is kinda gross.

"The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal."

H. L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)