2008-12-31

If any of you out there are wondering why it's been 40 years since NASA has sent anyone to the moon or beyond, here's a little hint: Columbia disaster 'not survivable', NASA concludes. Yeah, you read that right. It's taken them 5 years to figure out what 7 astronauts could have told you in 3 seconds. A note to newspaper type people out there: please think before you print some of these headlines, ok? At least make Leno work for a living.

I saw this at the supermarket yesterday. I'd really like to know what was going through the mind of the person who wrote it, because it makes my brain hurt:

I wish I had a witty comment for this, but I think it speaks for itself:




Merry New Year!
"I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them."
Jane Austen

No comments: