2006-08-15

So, for some unkown reason, my blog refuses to update. There was another link supposed to be in the last post, and it's not showing up, so I'll try again: the missing link. I was explaining that if you really want to read a good blog, you should check this one out. Or maybe this one, if that's more your speed.

Anyway, here I am at The Town Hall in NYC waiting for Boz Scaggs to do his thing. The locals here couldn't believe it when I opened the truck and there was no truss, just 8 moving lights and some pipes. We had it all built by 10 am and have been sitting around staring at each other for the last 9 hours. Only 3 more to go...

So I had something to rant about this morning as I was entering the Lincoln Tunnel, but I can't remember what it was. Must have been that good. Saw this on my way into the tunnel, tho, don't think I would use this company...


Got a call from my man Dan Dekowsky in MD this afternoon: he's getting married on 9/7/07. That's great for him, I'm happy, but that means I have 2 weddings to go to that weekend! Gonna be a long weekend, 'specially since it's in the middle of Fashion Week! Fortunately, I only have to be best man at one...

Well, I guess that's all. And now for someone else's words:

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."
Euripides (484 BC - 406 BC)

No comments: