2006-08-12

So, it's been pointed out to me that my blog sucks. My father and brother decided to break the news to me in the bar Wednesday night. Well, guess what: I don't write the blog FOR YOU! I write the blog so that I can vent and not break things. If you want to read a good blog, go here. So there. That being said:

Here's a little something for you all to enjoy while I sit in Tom Ridge Field in Erie Pa. Why they would name an airport after THAT tool, I don't know, but they did, so here I am. Anyways, here's some fun pics of signs that I've run across over the past year. Enjoy!


Ft. Lauderdale, Fl: Glad I was on the 2nd floor...


This was on the bottom of a Heinekin shaped bottle opener. I'm not sure what an eating prohibiter is, but it doesn't sound good.






Nice shot, Stevie.

Niagara Falls, ON.: This sign was found on the whale tank. Only a couple thousand gallons there...


Cincinnati, Oh.: Black clothing really doesn't operate much of anything.



Here it is:

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910),

No comments: