2007-05-29

Greetings and Salutations! Here I am, another fantabluar day at the Blender (TM) Theatre at Gramercy! Ain't corporations grand!

So today's show is Brand New. Apparently, they're not. But hey, it's work. The crew is all excited because it's the last day of the tour (or at least, as excited as one can get for the last day of the tour when one has to go to Australia for 2 weeks after.) Ah well, such is life on the road. Me, on the other hand, I get to stay home. Yeah. I can always look forward to Mary J Bilge next week (yeah, that gig's not even happening on the 2nd anymore... whether I like it or not).

So it looks like this gig will be up soon anyway. And then what do I do for the summer? Who knows? I dunno.

I played golf yesterday with my dad. Shot 99. Wow. The real story is that I now need to buy a new driver. We test drove the new Taylor Made Burner... oh my oh my oh my. It was so nice to hit. And the ball went so far and straight and I didn't even have to try... it was, to over use an over used phrase, "bad ass." I need one. I think maybe I won't eat for a month or so and then I can afford it.

I wanted to end this with some great sentence or phrase that would make you think for a while, but I got nothin'. I guess that's why I do what I do and am not a motivational speaker or whatever. So here's your quote:

"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life."

Bertolt Brecht (1898 - 1956)

No comments: