2007-10-23

So, that last one never really got finished. Oh well. We're pulling into LA for my last day on the tour. We're only two hours late for load in, but hey, who's counting, really? And it's not like there isn't already a crew there working, so it shouldn't be too bad, right? I don't really know what else to say... it's a kind of a just blah. I lost $13 in Las Vegas yesterday. But had some REALLY good sushi. Especially since I was in the desert. That was surprising. Umm... what else? Seattle, Portland, San Fransisco... all went pretty well. Seattle was a bit tough with the arena rig coming back out, but the show went off, not the smoothest ever, but it worked. That's what matters. San Fransisco was Ally's birthday. I made this awesome photoshop for him, but the cue didn't work or Lucas didn't project it or something. We were going to get him during the intermission before the encore. Lucas hit him with a spot and I came out with some cake from catering with a candle... I couldn't really get the audience to sing tho... they were too busy screaming like little girls. Oh well. So here's the awesome photoshop for the world to enjoy...

The Original


The Awesome Photoshop

"This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."

Wolfgang Pauli (1900 - 1958)

No comments: