2007-10-16


Why, you may be asking yourself, is there a picture of a door with a stool in it? What is the meaning of this? Well, take a look at the sign on the door. In case you can't read it, it says "Fire Door Do Not Obstruct". I love walking in to a building and seeing things like that.

Boise, ID. A great place if you're a Mormon or a potato (is there a difference, really?) As I'm neither, I don't really like this place. I will say that it IS better than Salt Lake City yesterday. The Venue was a dump. This place is small, and a bit backwards. The truck and buses had to park about 3 blocks away. And I had to show my ID to be allowed to work. Some weird law about being over 21 in a place that serves alcohol. So even though I'm not drinking, and I'm working, I have to have a bracelet on saying I'm over 21. I really don't like Mormons.

No comments: